I stumbled on retired Bankruptcy Judge Charles Case's video for folks considering bankruptcy relief. It's the first time I said "amen" after a video. Click here to watch the video. His important points include:
- This is your bankruptcy case -- pay attention -- take charge of it.
- Timing is important to preserve your rights.
- Fill forms completely and honestly.
- Bankruptcy is complicated, so hire an experienced lawyer.
- Don't think you can afford a lawyer? Most offer a free initial consultation.